Medical Certificates

You will not normally require a doctor's certificate for absences from work of less than one week. 

If you need a self-certification it can be obtained from your employer or from the reception.

If you require a private certificate (as requested by an employer for absences of less than one week, this can be provided and will incur a fee. 

Contact Us

The Village Surgery
South Liverpool NHS Treatment Centre
32 Church Road
L19 2LW
Tel: 0151 295 9020